It is important to hear from the people I think I am reaching. Below is some feedback from some people I have had the honor to touch through teaching or life-cycle moments.
- Rabbi Levin, I now have a better understanding of my son’s and my husband’s religion and I am lucky that this course was available to me. I know I am just embarking on this journey of learning about Judaism but I am glad it has begun. Judaism might just be the answer to what I have been searching for….God does work in mysterious ways.
- Thank you for being a warm, welcoming, encouraging and generous teacher. For the past 2 months or so I looked forward to Sunday mornings. I am going to miss being in the study and listening to you. You have given me many things to think about…. Please thank your wife again for the wonderful Shabbat dinner. Sincerely Yours, ~D
- It was so wonderful to meet you all. Thank you Rabbi Levin for this fantastic experience. I plan to join … this summer so hopefully I will see some of you there! Best wishes, ~C
- Hi David, I thought the class was phenomenal and thought you were inspiring . I actually wrote a letter to RDS to say what a positive experience it was. Hope to see you soon, ~V
- I had the good fortune to speak to Rabbi Levin about an issue that was troubling me. At the time I was affiliated with a synagogue that was struggling with spiritual leadership. Rabbi Levin shared his knowledge of Judaism and how it related to my personal obstacles. His lifetime experiences and wise words helped me to embark on a new journey that has enriched my life with my husband and children. ~LF
- Thank you so much for officiating our wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony. We will always remember it. Love, A&K
Thank you so much for the AMAZING job you did. People were raving about the ceremony and the amazing job you did speaking about us. We appreciate your beautiful words and how you really tied our relationship into the religious aspect… we are thrilled with everything! ~RS
Thank you again for making this year, and our wedding day, so special for us!~SB
- Thank you. You made it modern and relevant. ~ CH
- We had a wonderful evening David starting with the beautiful ceremony… A sincere thank you from all of us for helping lead us through the religious part of this wonderful occasion. We had a wonderful evening David starting with the beautiful ceremony. C&D have really enjoyed the time with you and your interest in and thoughtfulness to them. We really appreciate all you did… ~N&CH, Parents of the bride
- A sincere thank you from all of us for helping lead us through the religious part of this wonderful occasion. ~CHI
- Rabbi David, So great to hear from you. Thanks for reaching out. We are doing great, enjoying married life and missing the great memories from the wedding week! How are you doing? We would love to catch up with you whenever you have time- maybe coffee or so. Thank you for the well wishes and Happy Passover to you and your family as well. ~ R&JL 🙂
- Thank you so much for meeting with us Rabbi David…We left feeling very positive about the approach, after speaking with our families I think we still want to do the official ceremony at the resort which means we will have to figure out the legal logistics for before we leave for the actual wedding in Dominican… In the meantime, let’s schedule some time to meet again and work through the next steps. Thank you so much! ~RS
- Thanks for your email, David. We both enjoyed meeting with you and look forward to talking with you some more. Thank you for making this special for us, I was worried since neither of us belonged to a synagogue that we wouldn’t have the relationship with a Rabbi and something would be missing, but we are so glad we found you! Judaism is very important to the both of us and thank you for helping us keep it alive in our lives and future marriage! ~CF
- Hi Rabbi- It’s nice to hear from you! Married life is the best! 🙂 I really do love A* more each day!! …Haha I agree! You were after all a key part of us getting married!! Couldn’t have done it without you!Thanks again! ~CC